Saturday, December 31, 2050

Thank You and Welcome!


Welcome to the newest addition to the online presence of The Emuna Endeavor!

Every Wednesday at 10am Pacific time there will be a new post that tells the story of our adventure from the beginning.

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Niccolea 




Check out our main website and our YouTube channel when you get a chance. ^_^


saul night 1 - edited and cropped
Hi! My name is Niccolea Miouo Nance.  I am a poet, artist, amateur fire-spinner, and soon to be world traveler via sailboat. I love learning new things and challenging myself (hence this project). Above all else, I love to enjoy life and be spontaneous.


Below are links to press regarding the sailing trip around the world. Plus, a local Portland, OR TV station may pick it up as well. Stay tuned!

Black Poet Readies to Make History as First African American Woman to Sail Around the World - https://lockerdome.com/7759088872341313/8375857752317972
 .

me on the school ship x



.

No comments:

Post a Comment